The ASF® 100-Ton Roller Bearing Truck is from the modern diesel era. It has standard 36 inch wheels and a longer wheel base than the 50 or 70 ton roller bearing trucks. Our model is a faithful reproduction of the American Steel Foundries® Ride Control® truck. This truck is currently in use under a variety of rolling stock in North America.
• All Metal Non-Magnetic 2 Piece Self Equalizing Black Trucks
• 36 in. Smooth Back All Metal Non-Magnetic Black Wheels with Free Rolling Insulated Axles
• Clip on pads & brake rigging
• Mounting Adapters for Bachmann, USA Trains, Aristo-Craft, Piko & LGB Included
• Manufactured and assembled entirely in the U.S.A.