The Barber® S-2 70-ton Roller Bearing truck is a logical development from the original friction bearing truck first introduced in the 1940 Ft.s. Our truck is based on a prototype built in 1967, however, the basic design was first introduced in the late 1950 Ft.s. The sturdiness of the Barber® S-2 truck is evidenced by the forty plus years it has rode the rails to date. A careful observer will spot these trucks in interchange use today. This truck can be used under almost any pre-1970 built 70-ton rolling stock.
• All Metal Non-Magnetic 2 Piece Self Equalizing Black Trucks
• #960 33 in. Smooth Back All Metal Non-Magnetic Black Wheels with Free Rolling Insulated Axles
• Clip on pads & brake rigging
• Mounting Adapters for Bachmann, USA Trains, Aristo-Craft, Piko & LGB Included
• Manufactured and assembled entirely in the U.S.A.